Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today,Tomorrow,and Questions

Today...Is here

Tomorrow... may not exist

Yesturday ... Is gone



I often wonder what is...Why things happen the way they do ?

I alway question... asking why?

The way things work...Do the lessons being taught make any use in the future?

Today, i see a person ,but tomorrow who know what's to come?

Today, the reality sets-in what if...?

There are possiblities, making me wonder about what life means and where its' goin to take me.

When I ask my questions, I learn ,but any professor who has had me can tell you i ask questions!

I do the best for today ,but cautiously wait for the answer to my questions.

Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow , i can only see what's going to happen this MOMENT,or TODAY !!

I sit and i often wonder where my answers are going to take me ? ...

I see the present & i anticipate the future,my questions often give a sense of why i make thedecisions that I do .

No comments:

Guestbook