Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three different me's

I was told one way, impressed many another way,yet I'm firm today because of three different me's. Everyone has a story,yet I'm blessed to share where i've come and where i'm going,you see because there are three different me's;therefore,I share three different me's in what others saw in the past,what they see now and what will be present in the future.I haven't changed personality wise,if anything I have matured with island roots that are instilled, I have been dealt a set of cards better than some,and worst than others,but what manages to keep me moving,what manages to keep the "eye on the prize" is my humblness from where it all began as a quiet,simple little person to emerge into what is known as the "woman" you see today because there are three differnt stories to me!

I respect my past,question my present,and embrace my future,here lies the powerful mind of a child who once had a timid voice,now lifts her voice to a song like no other.
Three differnt me's with a purpose,with a voice,and with a heart!I have not changed,nor do I plan to,but what makes my life a miracle is whatI have been brought through,and yet I still look at my past ,and can admit to myself ,and others that I have come too far ,and hurdled over three me's just to send a message to others that If the impossible is really possible,like the fallen star once said,then I am a messanger from God to testify as a witness that we must not take life for granted,and even in the simplest from life has a way of showing that God performs miracles,and obstacles can be over-reached by the three different me's of everyone; who you were in the past,who you are in the present,and you will be in the future!

No comments:

Guestbook