Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Selena: Why I admire her;Her last spoken Video

There are Famous people many of us can relate to , I'm of Hispanic descendent...I'm Extremely proud to be! I never really got to know that side of me until I was 11 years old.I discovered my roots by watching a movie called "SELENA". Everyone who knows me personally can tell you I admire & respect the Tejano singer in which I have become a huge fan of ,not to mention Jennifer Lopez, who i also admire.I wanted to share with you the reason I admire Selena so much;She is the Epitome of a Superstar who stayed true her roots,and her Family, friends,and fans although famous & in the spotlight. She always gave back to the community,and never shyed away from signing autographs ...I could go on and on about her!! Need I say more most Importantly she stayed true to herself.This video in which i'm about to share with you is the Last Video selena talked on ...Sang on...This is Selena Who she was when OFF stage ,and at home :)




I believe in my heart is the reason so many fans adored her just because she was a humble person.There are not many stars that are that geuine and Vivacious 24/7,and Those are some reasons why I admire her . I never met her,but I love she was as a person,and we need more celebrities like her for our youth.

No comments:

Guestbook